With credit in your account you will be able to:
- Make purchases as the bar using your member card
- Pay for squash courts online
- Sign up to squash courses online
There are two ways to credit your member account:
- Top up with cash at the bar using your member card
- Online payments – click on the link for a how to, with the setup site here
You will be asked to set up a direct debit mandate. You can then either chose to:
- top-up you account manually on the top-up member balance page or in the bookings page by going to “my menu” then “my account”; or
- set the direct debit to top up for an amount your you set when your balance falls below a specified amount.
- Check your balance – to check your balance you can either
- Present your member card at the bar and they will be able to tell you your balance
- In the online bookings page; shown in the blue bar above the calendar
- On the top-up member balance page; accessible by clicking the link in the top yellow bar
See previous transactions
To see your previous transactions, go to the bookings page, click “my menu” in the blue bar, then “my account”.