<< back to payments
Go to the portal and click on “Member balance top-ups”
You set three values; maximum limit per year, top up amount, and top up when credit is at
- Maximum limit is the total amount that can be requested through the mandate over a 12 month period. This isn’t what will be taken over the period. It is better to be safe and set this higher than you think as is more difficult to change later
- Top up amount is the amount your account will be credited through the direct debit each time. You want to ensure this is enough for at least 5 days as it can take time to clear (banks will vary, mine is instant), but depends on how regular you want to top up. A second top up cannot be called until the first one has cleared.
- Top up when credit is at is the balance of your account which triggers a direct debit. You want to set this high enough that you still have enough in your account for 5 days as it can take time to clear (vary depending on bank). A second top up cannot be called until the first one has cleared.
As a suggestion we have done the maths for direct debits depending on the number of squash courts and number of drinks per week as a guide. But ultimately you must work out what you think is appropriate.
Click “Register” and then fill in the mandate details and click confirm.
After that you are done! You will get an email confirmation from gocardless to say it has been setup, and an email each time a DD is called.
<< back to systems page go to court payments details >>
[from 3rd April] Associated with your member account is a member balance. This is directly linked with your member card too. With credit in your account you will be able to:
- Make purchases as the bar using your member card
- Pay for squash courts online
- Accept squash court fees on check-in
- Sign up to squash courses online (coming May)
There are two ways to credit your member account:
- Top up with cash at the bar using your member card
- Setup a direct debit – click on the link for a how to, with the setup site here
The direct debit will be called for an amount that you set when your balance falls below a specified amount. You can also call a direct debit to top-up you account manually on the top-up member balance page or in the bookings page by going to “my menu” then “my account”.
You will only be able to spend if your account is in credit with the following exceptions:
- If on direct debit and waiting for it to clear, you will be able to go negative equal to the amount of your top up
- Accepting half the court fees when signing into a squash court. If you’re too negative the system will flag it and you could lose system access.
Check your balance – to check your balance you can either
- Present your member card at the bar and they will be able to tell you your balance (from 3rd April)
- In the online bookings page; shown in the blue bar above the calendar
- On the top-up member balance page; accessible by clicking the link in the top yellow bar
See previous transactions
To see your previous transactions, go to the bookings page, click “my menu” in the blue bar, then “my account”.
<< back to system page
You can delete a court booking by selecting it from the drop down menu next to “my future bookings” and then clicking the delete button.
Edit a court booking
- Navigate to the court time using the calendar and navigate through time using “earlier” and “later”.
- Click on the court booking
- You can change the opponent by deleting the name and entering a new one. It will email the new opponent to say they have been booked to the court.
- You can add more people to the court by clicking the “doubles” tick box
Congratulations to Kenilworth Tennis Ladies Veterans 1st team who won the Warwickshire LTA (WALTA) Club Team Award last Friday evening in an awards ceremony at Villa Park.
Kenilworth Ladies Veterans 1st Team who, under one captaincy and with the same nucleus of players, have won the County League six times in ten years including the 2015-2016 season. In three of the winning seasons the team was unbeaten and in two seasons including the most recent the championship was decided on the final match. The team has also been runner-up three times.
Pictured are members of the team from left to right – Mel Jennings, Kay Tomlin, Kay Gebbels, Kate Perkins, Caroline Rhodes, Philippa Middup and Linda Clements.
FRIDAY 24TH MARCH
Board Games Night – in the bar from 7.30pm
Hosted by Matt Suddards and Daryll Johnson
The aim of the evening will be to introduce members to some great board games whilst enjoying a drink from the bar! There will be no charge to attend this inaugural event and the games will be provided. The event will start at 0730pm and will be finished around 930pm.
SATURDAY 13TH MAY
Quiz night plus Fish & Chips
Teams of 6 (£10 per head) – sign up on board or
SATURDAY 24th June
Club’s Summer Dine & Dance
Tickets on sale end of April – £30 per head
Includes welcome drinks and canapés, dinner with wine, music, magician, dancing
Reserve your tickets now – sign up on board or
Sunday 16th JULY
Wimbledon Men’s Final Screened in bar
Strawberries, Cream and Pimms on sale
Saturday SEPTEMBER 9th
Skittles and Wii Boxing Evening.
A fun-filled evening of participatory games.
Saturday NOVEMBER 11th
Las Vegas Casino Night
Saturday DECEMBER 9th
Further information from